Clubhorn

For all your future trophy displays..
Outback
8 Point

Clubhorn

Post by Outback »

I've got lots of pictures that I don't post on the innerwebs but this little guy is a camera hog. I've got him on every camera scattered over almost 100 acres. He seems to be drawn to my cameras day and night. I call him clubhorn cause he's got that one side that looks like a golf club.
Kamala Cameltoe....unburdened by what has been. Mmmkaay?
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

daniel white
Boss

Re: Clubhorn

Post by daniel white »

Is that a gravity feeder?

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

Well they started life as spin feeders. But Moultrie sucks and all their electronics are garbage. So eventually we bought their gravity conversion kits and burned all of the electronic crap.
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

daniel white
Boss

Post by daniel white »

I gotcha

Walktheline
6 Point

Post by Walktheline »

Outback wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:21 pm
Well they started life as spin feeders. But Moultrie sucks and all their electronics are garbage. So eventually we bought their gravity conversion kits and burned all of the electronic crap.
I put those Moultrie AA battery spinners on the feeder I have in the yard and they have held up good. Buy those expensive lithium AA batteries and they’ll last longer that’s a whole season.

Those 6V spinners seem to have issues.

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

Walktheline wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:41 am
Outback wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:21 pm
I put those Moultrie AA battery spinners on the feeder I have in the yard and they have held up good. Buy those expensive lithium AA batteries and they’ll last longer that’s a whole season.

Those 6V spinners seem to have issues.
These were all 6v. I put solar charge panels on all of them. I don't know if the chargers are all bad, or the batteries, or the electronics. Either way it was just another expensive education. I've gone back to my original plan, keep it simple. Fewer moving parts = cheaper and less junk to phuck up.