DOVE HUNT

If it flies, it dies..
PEA_RIDGE
THE PROPHET

DOVE HUNT

Post by PEA_RIDGE »

DW YOU PUTTING ONE ON THIS YEAR?? HELL EVEN IF YOU CHARGE FOR IT THIS YEAR IM IN FOR COMMING UP AND HAVING A GOOD FELLOW SHIP WITH GREAT GUYS AND GALS, SHOOTING THE CHIT, DRINKING A COLD BEER AND KILLING STUFF
Triple Toe Assassins, Where Pellets Meet Peckers

"A turkey's brain development exceeds that of nearly all vice-presidents." - TOM KELLY

The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness. - TOM KELLY

daniel white
Boss

Re: DOVE HUNT

Post by daniel white »

Not sure really. I want to, but I have took on another farm. I see about 375 cows a day now, and time is gone.. But we will see what happens..

PEA_RIDGE
THE PROPHET

Post by PEA_RIDGE »

10-4 BUD. IF YOU CANT YA CANT, WORK PAYS THE BILLS, FEEDS FAMILY, KEEPS ROOF OVER THE HEADS. THAT WAY MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANY KIND OF HUNTIN.. BUT IM STILL COMMING TO KILL A RABBIT

"A turkey's brain development exceeds that of nearly all vice-presidents." - TOM KELLY

The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness. - TOM KELLY

Tfd1224
Spike

Post by Tfd1224 »

I have no doubt we can round up a posse to come up there and drink beer, bushhog, plow, and put out some seed. I am in without a doubt. If you need help just holler, I would be more than happy to help you make it happen.

PEA_RIDGE
THE PROPHET

Post by PEA_RIDGE »

X 1000. Help anyway we can