CNC contact info

Post by Walktheline »

Anybody got CNC number. My buddy had a big deer down in Beauregard

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Re: CNC contact info

Post by bobwhite »

DW has it posted in a sticky on the general forum page.
WAR EAGLE!!

Shootnmiss
Sir Spud

Post by Shootnmiss »

Why would anybody want to associate with that outlaw pos?
Couldn't resist 😂
Was it found?
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D

Walktheline
6 Point

Post by Walktheline »

It wasn’t found. Cnc’s dog found another dead buck that some of the neighbors dogs had killed from what I heard. They trailed the deer a long way. Not sure what happened but there was a big piece of bone at the shot site. Looked like a rib.

The father that leases the land killed a big 8 point yesterday afternoon in the same block of woods.

CNC
Button

Post by CNC »

The neighborhood strays got after that one.....We tracked it a long ways and never jumped it but ended up running into those strays and my dogs nearly getting into a fight with them. They were eating on the other dead deer we found.....I figured they had already been running the deer we were looking for. We've actually tracked for three different folks right there now and have had issues with dogs or coyotes every time....Found a nice one earlier in the year shot in the leg that we had to finish off that had a coyote circling and harassing him when we came up on him

Walktheline
6 Point

Post by Walktheline »

CNC wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:48 pm
The neighborhood strays got after that one.....We tracked it a long ways and never jumped it but ended up running into those strays and my dogs nearly getting into a fight with them. They were eating on the other dead deer we found.....I figured they had already been running the deer we were looking for. We've actually tracked for three different folks right there now and have had issues with dogs or coyotes every time....Found a nice one earlier in the year shot in the leg that we had to finish off that had a coyote circling and harassing him when we came up on him
CNC go to the boy you tracked for dads Facebook page. His sister killed a biggun yesterday. They’re wearing them out this week.

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

Many of those stray dogs, around here, have fallen victim to the Buzzards. I'm beginning to think that Buzzards are vicious predators of stray dogs. :shooter:

Shootnmiss
Sir Spud

Post by Shootnmiss »

Outback wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:40 am
Many of those stray dogs, around here, have fallen victim to the Buzzards. I'm beginning to think that Buzzards are vicious predators of stray dogs. :shooter:
I've noticed that the buzzards around here are attacking dogs as well.
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D