LFTSH 12/4

Post by JNall »

Do you people ever hunt?
I got banned!

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Re: LFTSH 12/4

Post by Tru-Talker »

Shut the hell up.... We hunt from real stands.... Not shooting houses... Lazy bastage!
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius

sdw
8 Point

Post by sdw »

What the midget said. I could hunt the rain in a shooting house but prefer not to. I'll save my sits in shooting houses for when my daughter is with me.

JNall
4 Point

Post by JNall »

Tru-Talker wrote:Shut the hell up.... We hunt from real stands.... Not shooting houses... Lazy bastage!
Look I heard you were spotted at the galleria pushing old women and children out of the way in the garanimals section. At least I am putting time in for my team. PISSED
I got banned!

PEA_RIDGE
THE PROPHET

Post by PEA_RIDGE »

YUP WE HUNT. JUST DONT POST ABOUT IT, PHONE IN HAND = DEER RUNNING ON THE LAND
Triple Toe Assassins, Where Pellets Meet Peckers

"A turkey's brain development exceeds that of nearly all vice-presidents." - TOM KELLY

The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness. - TOM KELLY

JNall
4 Point

Post by JNall »

JNall wrote:
Tru-Talker wrote:Shut the hell up.... We hunt from real stands.... Not shooting houses... Lazy bastage!
Look I heard you were spotted at the galleria pushing old women and children out of the way in the garanimals section. At least I am putting time in for my team. PISSED
Spike? F You
I got banned!

sdw
8 Point

Post by sdw »

JNall wrote:
JNall wrote:
Spike? F You
Damn! I thought you been around longer than that. If you didn't get any points fer our team, meet me at Simmons tomorrow! tears

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Post by Tru-Talker »

JNall wrote:
JNall wrote:
Spike? F You
rotflol.gif
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius