Rattled in 8 point thrashes a pine tree

Ask any and all serious deer questions here
Slayinbucks24/7
Button

Rattled in 8 point thrashes a pine tree

Post by Slayinbucks24/7 »

Between the rattling horns,and my David Leonard grunt tube,this buck couldn't resist. The morning before this,I rattled/grunted up 5 different bucks as well. They were really responding well to it. Those grunt calls DL puts out are the real deal!!
https://youtu.be/1gkzI2GgYK4

daniel white
Boss

Re: Rattled in 8 point thrashes a pine tree

Post by daniel white »

Thats pretty cool, what camera do you use? Ive tried rattling in the past with no luck, maybe i dont do it right lol

David Leonard
6 Point

Post by David Leonard »

Looks like you had another good weekend!
Thank you for the shout out!

Slayinbucks24/7
Button

Post by Slayinbucks24/7 »

That was just with my cell phone. DL,the hunt Friday morning was on that ridge we put the double ladder on by 13. When I hit the horns and hit your grunter,me and Finley had 3 bucks stand up on the hillside across the bottom towards 15. It was beautiful. They worked their way all the way to us there at my dads double ladder. 2 of them were all busted up. I ranged them at the beginning, and they were at 450 yards. They came to 50. Your grunt calls are the truth. That was actually using the one Finley has,which is louder than mine. Also had some real antlers to rattle with that pops had given me.

David Leonard
6 Point

Post by David Leonard »

Thats a good spot for sure! You can see a long ways from that stand. Been a lot of bucks killed there!