Supper

All your cooking and food needs, go here..
sdw
8 Point

Supper

Post by sdw »

Pork chops and broccoli and cheese. It ain't much. But man I'm glad I don't have to eat fast food or ballpark food tonight. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Re: Supper

Post by bobwhite »

That looks mity fine right there. My wife's working late so I got a ham in the oven and I think I may make some broccoli and cheese to go with it.
WAR EAGLE!!

WGTaxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WGTaxidermist »

Yep that looks great! Finally got home tonight and my wife was give out so I took care of supper. I went to fire up the gas grill and of course it was out of gas. Went out to the shed and got my little camping grill and fired up the charcoal. Man gotta do what he's got to I guess!Image

Sent from somewhere in the sticks using Tapatalk

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Post by bobwhite »

That's a fine looking steak right there, them burgers don't look bad either.
Dadgum show off...... :D
WAR EAGLE!!

WGTaxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WGTaxidermist »

[emoji38] [emoji38]

sdw
8 Point

Post by sdw »

WGTaxidermist wrote:Yep that looks great! Finally got home tonight and my wife was give out so I took care of supper. I went to fire up the gas grill and of course it was out of gas. Went out to the shed and got my little camping grill and fired up the charcoal. Man gotta do what he's got to I guess!Image

I'd like to officially retract my picture. It is insulting to be in a thread with a meal that fine! Dang WG! That steak looks as good as every other pic you post! Coolers, bar tops, steaks. You got it going on sir!

WGTaxidermist
Site Admin

Post by WGTaxidermist »

sdw wrote:
WGTaxidermist wrote:Yep that looks great! Finally got home tonight and my wife was give out so I took care of supper. I went to fire up the gas grill and of course it was out of gas. Went out to the shed and got my little camping grill and fired up the charcoal. Man gotta do what he's got to I guess!Image

I'd like to officially retract my picture. It is insulting to be in a thread with a meal that fine! Dang WG! That steak looks as good as every other pic you post! Coolers, bar tops, steaks. You got it going on sir!

It tasted pretty dang good too![emoji2] Wasn't trying to high - jack your post buddy.

sdw
8 Point

Supper

Post by sdw »

No problem WG. That looked great man! You are the definition of go big or go home! [emoji3]