All your cooking and food needs, go here..
- 8 Point
- Posts: 5830
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:16 pm
I don’t know what processor bobwhite uses, but they make some damn fine sausage! Thanks again, bobwhite!
- Damn. Where's my underwear
- Posts: 2106
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:30 pm
Yeah thanks bobwhite.
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I hunt, fish, and hunt the great white cougar there hard to bag..
- Just another Goober
- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:28 pm
- Location: Covington county
Glad you like it buddy.....his first year in the processing buisiness and he is doing really good. He has a good sausage recipe if he will keep on doing like he is doing he will be ok. His name is Shane and his buisiness is Covington Meats LLC....right outside of Andalusia.
- 6 Point
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 pm
- Location: Phenix City
That looks mighty fine!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk