• Advertisement
BannerFans.com

Losr my billfold

Anything you want to talk about.

Losr my billfold

Postby Shootnmiss » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 am

In the damn woods yesterday apparently. Cant find it nowhere. License, debit card, all 2 dollars of cash, ccp, everything. Sonofa mother$#@$#@$#@$$#@$$#@$###$##$%#
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby bobwhite » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:03 am

It's somewhere in that giant deep ass canyon you were in yesterday.....should be no problem to find :rolling:
WAR EAGLE!!
User avatar
bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: Covington county

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby Shootnmiss » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:06 am

bobwhite wrote:It's somewhere in that giant deep ass canyon you were in yesterday.....should be no problem to find :rolling:

Got my kids on the way there now. :rolling:
Hoping like hell they find it. I actually remember hearing something fall outta the stand, looked down and didn't see nothing so dismissed it as bark or something. At least I'm hoping
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby bobwhite » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:10 am

Shootnmiss wrote:
bobwhite wrote:It's somewhere in that giant deep ass canyon you were in yesterday.....should be no problem to find :rolling:

Got my kids on the way there now. :rolling:
Hoping like hell they find it. I actually remember hearing something fall outta the stand, looked down and didn't see nothing so dismissed it as bark or something. At least I'm hoping

Maybe they will find it sure does suck to lose your Bill told.....I have lost mine a couple of times but mine seems to get washed more than I care to admit :rolling:
WAR EAGLE!!
User avatar
bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: Covington county

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby Shootnmiss » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 am

bobwhite wrote:
Shootnmiss wrote:
bobwhite wrote:It's somewhere in that giant deep ass canyon you were in yesterday.....should be no problem to find :rolling:

Got my kids on the way there now. :rolling:
Hoping like hell they find it. I actually remember hearing something fall outta the stand, looked down and didn't see nothing so dismissed it as bark or something. At least I'm hoping

Maybe they will find it sure does suck to lose your Bill told.....I have lost mine a couple of times but mine seems to get washed more than I care to admit :rolling:

:rolling:
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby Shootnmiss » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:36 am

Shitnhit found it halfway to the stand. Boy earned hisself a beer. Thumbs up
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby bobwhite » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:16 pm

Shootnmiss wrote:Shitnhit found it halfway to the stand. Boy earned hisself a beer. Thumbs up

Glad he found it!!! Hell Yeah
WAR EAGLE!!
User avatar
bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: Covington county

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby Tru-Talker » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Shootnmiss wrote:Shitnhit found it halfway to the stand. Boy earned hisself a beer. Thumbs up


Well hell... If you were giving away free beer Ida found it in minutes.... :DRUNK:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
User avatar
Tru-Talker
New Sheriff In Town...Bitches
 
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:40 am
Location: Everywhere you're not.......

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby Chick » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Tru-Talker wrote:
Shootnmiss wrote:Shitnhit found it halfway to the stand. Boy earned hisself a beer. Thumbs up


Well hell... If you were giving away free beer Ida found it in minutes.... :DRUNK:


rotflol.gif
Chick
Volunteers
 
Posts: 338
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby Morris » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Glad you found it
User avatar
Morris
"Why is that damn dumpster beeping"
 
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:38 am
Location: Chilton County

Re: Losr my billfold

Postby daniel white » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 am

Always said they should have a real small god chip they would link to tour phone to put on stuff like, at a, wallets etc. glad u found it spud


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
daniel white
Boss
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:35 am


Return to General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests

cron