Update on a gun rights forum ...

Anything you want to talk about.
Eddie Maxwell
6 Point

Update on a gun rights forum ...

Post by Eddie Maxwell »

... I used to participate in. I finally decided it was futile to get folks to stick to our Constitutions instead of arguing points of unconstitutional laws.

Our US Constitution's Bill of Rights declares our right to bear arms for defense "shall not be infringed". Our Alabama Declaration of Rights declares that our right to bear arms for defense is "excepted out of the general powers of government, and shall forever remain inviolate".

Until we enforce oaths of office when public servants violate our Constitutions, they will continue to violate them. There is no punishment for the felony offense of violating those oaths sworn in God's name until God holds them accountable.

That makes them our masters instead of our servants... and that's the way they see themselves. Enforcement officers who have taken the same oath before pinning on their badge support their unconstitutional acts instead of our Constitutions.

Oaths of office are individual commitments to support our Constitutions when the people delegate authority to those individuals. We have delegated a lot of authority to liars and perjurers, and we're paying the price for it. We need to find a way to enforce oaths of office. Until we do, we're sunk.

Here's my update post ...

https://forum.opencarry.org/index.php?t ... ed.138314/
It is our understanding that the law making power, invested exclusively in the Legislature, cannot be delegated to any other department of the government, or to any other agency, ... State v. Vaughan, 4 So. 2d 5 (Ala. Ct. App. 1941)