Enforcement of "game check" ...

Anything you want to talk about.
Eddie Maxwell
6 Point

Enforcement of "game check" ...

Post by Eddie Maxwell »

I've spent some time this week contacting different people in office about concerns I have that the "game check" rule has some issues I won't disclose unless you've been charged with violating the rule.

Without going into detail, here's why you don't want to know the details yet:
This provision is not applicable in favor of any person or party who has actual knowledge thereof, and the burden of proving such knowledge shall be on the agency.
If you know of anybody who has been cited for a violation of "game check" since January, 2021 I'd like to talk to them.

If you hear of anybody getting a ticket for it this season, please let me know about it. It's a matter of holding the people who are making rules that have been given the force and effect of law accountable to follow the law themselves.

I will appreciate any help you can give me on this.

This crap started with "buck limits" and "harvest records" back in 2004 and it has grown into a big mess that we don't need to be having to put up with. Sykes himself has consistently talked about non-compliance and has kept adding to it to try to force it on us. It's past time to put an end to it.
It is our understanding that the law making power, invested exclusively in the Legislature, cannot be delegated to any other department of the government, or to any other agency, ... State v. Vaughan, 4 So. 2d 5 (Ala. Ct. App. 1941)