This is how I fry mine.

Ingredients:
Cubed Steaks
3 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning (You can use any seasonings you like)

Directions:
Mix 3 large eggs and 1/2 cup milk in bowl until blended evenly. Mixture should turn a light yellow and show no signs of egg whites or yolk if you dip a fork in it and pull it out.
In a separate bowl mix all other ingredients, except cubed steaks, and blend evenly. Taste the mixture and add seasoning to taste. If seasoning is too strong, add a little more flour until it tastes good.
Heat enough oil in a frying pan or cast iron skillet to cover half the thickness of the cubed steak. Make sure the oil is right. You don't want it smoking, but it has to be preheated hot enough to fry your food.
Dip cubed cubed steak in the egg/milk mix. Coat it really good. Then let all the excess egg/milk mix drip off the cubed steak. Then place the cubed steak in the flour/seasoning mix. Coat both sides until breading is all you can see. Gently let the excess flour/seasoning mix fall off each side and then put breaded cubed steak in preheated oil. Fry until breading is golden brown, then flip it over and fry until both sides are golden brown. I poke the corner of my spatula in the top of the cubed steak when I think both sides are done. If clear liquid (hot oil) is all that comes out, it is done. If pink or blood comes out it needs a little more time.

I do the exact same thing for fried squash and fried okra except instead of 1 cup of flour, I use 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup corn meal and I fry in a deep fryer.
Please note, you can use any seasoning you like. I use the one above because it’s what my kids like. Always season to your taste. To me, fried foods will only be as good as the batter, so season it until it tastes good to you when you touch your finger in it and taste it.