Pulling on Ol' Blue this afternoon

Talk about your special recipes here
Wiley
8 Point

Pulling on Ol' Blue this afternoon

Post by Wiley »

Loading some .308 rounds. Yesterday my son told me he was out of ammo. Yep, yesterday. I loaded him 100 rounds of 168gr A-Max back in the Spring but he's misplaced 4 boxes. So, today I'm loading him 20 and loading me ten Speer 165gr PSPBT. Both loads shoot sub MOA at 200 yards. I have 9 rounds that should be enough for at least 4 seasons but while I'm pulling the handle.......
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.

daniel white
Boss

Re: Pulling on Ol' Blue this afternoon

Post by daniel white »

I got to round up few more things, but before long I hope to be pulling that handle.

Wiley
8 Point

Post by Wiley »

daniel white wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:34 am
I got to round up few more things, but before long I hope to be pulling that handle.
Good deal! Keep us posted on what you're doing and we'll keep you from blowing the roof off :smile:
The older I get the more I understand why roosters just scream to start their day.

Deadeye48
6 Point

Post by Deadeye48 »

Wiley wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:01 pm
daniel white wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:34 am
Good deal! Keep us posted on what you're doing and we'll keep you from blowing the roof off :smile:
And from needing a seeing eye dog
I look forward to reading about your first loads and how they perform

daniel white
Boss

Post by daniel white »

Lol will do! I got most the stuff I need I think, may try it out on these cold days this weekend.