I was surprised today

Gobble.. Gobble..
Chick
Volunteers

I was surprised today

Post by Chick »

I walked around 2 farms i hunt. Both places the big boys were all puffed up. Is this normal for Feb or is it just the crazy mild weather.

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Re: I was surprised today

Post by bobwhite »

Chick wrote:I walked around 2 farms i hunt. Both places the big boys were all puffed up. Is this normal for Feb or is it just the crazy mild weather.
They were not "puffed up" ya dang yank....they were STRUTTING :rolling: :rolling:
WAR EAGLE!!

David Leonard
6 Point

Post by David Leonard »

The weather has them warming up early. They'll be henned up big time when season starts unless it gets cold again and stays cold. Everything is starting to bloom round here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Post by Tru-Talker »

David Leonard wrote:The weather has them warming up early. They'll be henned up big time when season starts unless it gets cold again and stays cold. Everything is starting to bloom round here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yep... Already got them strutting with hens where my camp is.... Hopefully they get it out of them and break up before season....
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius

BackPorch
4 Point

Post by BackPorch »

I sure do miss them turkeys. Use to see flocks of 30 or more in my back field but I haven't seen or heard one in 3 yrs.

Chick
Volunteers

Post by Chick »

bobwhite wrote:
Chick wrote:I walked around 2 farms i hunt. Both places the big boys were all puffed up. Is this normal for Feb or is it just the crazy mild weather.
They were not "puffed up" ya dang yank....they were STRUTTING :rolling: :rolling:
Good grief Head Slap They don't start strutting around here til they start fuggin. :smile:

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Post by bobwhite »

Chick wrote:
bobwhite wrote:
Good grief Head Slap They don't start strutting around here til they start fuggin. :smile:
That's how them yankee birds roll :LMAO:
WAR EAGLE!!

Chick
Volunteers

Post by Chick »

bobwhite wrote:
Chick wrote:
bobwhite wrote:
LMAO!

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Post by Tru-Talker »

bobwhite wrote:
Chick wrote:
bobwhite wrote:
:rolling: :rolling:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius