Turkey kills so far

Gobble.. Gobble..
Walktheline
6 Point

Turkey kills so far

Post by Walktheline »

I’ve talked to several people that haven’t killed a bird yet. Sure seems slower than normal, but one thing I’ve noticed is that the people that normally kill a limit every year and have time to hunt every day seem to be on schedule.

Everybody was pissed off about the season being delayed , but it doesn’t seem to be hurting the people that I know with time to hunt and plenty of turkeys to hunt.

I figured this delay and no decoys would really only impact people with limited mornings to hunt and low bird numbers.

Outback
8 Point

Re: Turkey kills so far

Post by Outback »

You can only lose what you allow them to take. I won't allow them to take from me.

Hevishot 13
Spike

Post by Hevishot 13 »

Ain’t hurting me. I’m clicking right along
I like killing Turkeys

Turkey_neck
Has anyone heard my briefcase?

Post by Turkey_neck »

I just wish I had plenty of turkeys to hunt. It appears we only have one staying on the three properties I have to hunt.
I would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobbling turkey. Ben Rodgers lee

dBmV
Button

Post by dBmV »

I've had opportunities but I have made more mistakes costing myself birds this year than I normally do. If I could get a little time more time off of work to hunt I think I would be better off.

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

The trick is to quit working in March April and May. Make sure your employer and your family know that you'll not be available during this time. A man needs to get his priorities in place. :clapping:

dBmV
Button

Post by dBmV »

Outback wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:54 pm
The trick is to quit working in March April and May. Make sure your employer and your family know that you'll not be available during this time. A man needs to get his priorities in place. :clapping:
I keep telling them I only want enough work for 2 day a week and preferably those would be half days. If people would get off the damn internet every once in a while maybe I could slow down some.