Turkey kills so far

Gobble.. Gobble..
Walktheline
6 Point

Turkey kills so far

Post by Walktheline »

I’ve talked to several people that haven’t killed a bird yet. Sure seems slower than normal, but one thing I’ve noticed is that the people that normally kill a limit every year and have time to hunt every day seem to be on schedule.

Everybody was pissed off about the season being delayed , but it doesn’t seem to be hurting the people that I know with time to hunt and plenty of turkeys to hunt.

I figured this delay and no decoys would really only impact people with limited mornings to hunt and low bird numbers.

Outback
8 Point

Re: Turkey kills so far

Post by Outback »

You can only lose what you allow them to take. I won't allow them to take from me.
Kamala Cameltoe....unburdened by what has been. Mmmkaay?
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

Hevishot 13
Spike

Post by Hevishot 13 »

Ain’t hurting me. I’m clicking right along
I like killing Turkeys

Turkey_neck
Has anyone heard my briefcase?

Post by Turkey_neck »

I just wish I had plenty of turkeys to hunt. It appears we only have one staying on the three properties I have to hunt.
I would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobbling turkey. Ben Rodgers lee

dBmV
Button

Post by dBmV »

I've had opportunities but I have made more mistakes costing myself birds this year than I normally do. If I could get a little time more time off of work to hunt I think I would be better off.

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

The trick is to quit working in March April and May. Make sure your employer and your family know that you'll not be available during this time. A man needs to get his priorities in place. :clapping:
Kamala Cameltoe....unburdened by what has been. Mmmkaay?
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

dBmV
Button

Post by dBmV »

Outback wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:54 pm
The trick is to quit working in March April and May. Make sure your employer and your family know that you'll not be available during this time. A man needs to get his priorities in place. :clapping:
I keep telling them I only want enough work for 2 day a week and preferably those would be half days. If people would get off the damn internet every once in a while maybe I could slow down some.