2008 Hyundai Veracruz limited

$$$$
Derrick.oursler
Button

2008 Hyundai Veracruz limited

Post by Derrick.oursler »

We have bought my wife a new car so this one is for sale. It has been a great car for her with only Maintenence items. Alternator replaced last year and battery installed the year before. Brakes front and rear also done last year. It has Continental E pro contact tires that are better than 50%. Car has been well taken care of and has only a small stain on the passenger side floor mat. All recalls have been taken care of which included them installing a new valve cover gasket last year. The only issue is where she smacked the mirror on the passenger side entering a parking garage. The plastic cover is broken but the chromatic mirror still works still heats and the turn signal is still working. Just broke the plastic housing. The car does not use oil and does not have any leaks or known issues. She is simply going to a newer car and we are selling this one. I will get it detailed and cleaned up this week. The car is on the Internet for $12k we are asking $11k the car is located in hueytown. And once it gets detailed I'll load up pictures otherwise text me at 205-639-4252 or feel free to call. Thanks sorry 105,000 miles

Morris is a lintlicker
War Eagle Anyway
JOSH IS GAY