For sale or trade

$$$$
hardluck
4 Point

For sale or trade

Post by hardluck »

One used goat I got from Shootnmiss and I thank he got it from bobwhite. Lot of miles on her but still going! stir Has thumbhold prints in both ears where they held on I reckon and half the hair is missing from the ol girls tail. Also some of the hair is missing off both side but growing back. One of em must have worn spurs or something. Will trade for hunting stuff or make me an offer!

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Re: For sale or trade

Post by bobwhite »

That thang was just barely stump broke when Spud got a hold of her. He's the one put all the miles on her. She was in great condition until he got to using her all the time. Can't have nothing!
WAR EAGLE!!

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

One of y'all suppose to be in knee high boots. I don't recall which one.
Kamala Cameltoe....unburdened by what has been. Mmmkaay?
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

David Leonard
6 Point

Post by David Leonard »

LOL

Shootnmiss
Sir Spud

Post by Shootnmiss »

bobwhite wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:02 pm
That thang was just barely stump broke when Spud got a hold of her. He's the one put all the miles on her. She was in great condition until he got to using her all the time. Can't have nothing!
Only reason it wasn't broke in good when I got is because you were feeding three inches at time and making her tote a 300lb belly🤣
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D

hardluck
4 Point

Post by hardluck »

I like hunting season but when it gets cold it’s hard to get a 1” pecker through 3” of clothes. I have that thing pulled so tight I could carve my name in a hardwood tree!

hardluck
4 Point

Post by hardluck »

Anywho, back to the goat. Somebody come get this thing. It’s hollering, Spuuuuddddd and Boooobwhiiiiite all night and day.