Anyone else after em?

Set your drag tight, and tell us some fishing stories
daniel white
Boss

Anyone else after em?

Post by daniel white »

Well chit!!! I was wanting to be on the water about 5:45, but my brother in law that lives 3 miles from me is running late. Sent me a text at 6:00 and said he'll be here in a minute. He got 5 minutes to show up, or his ass is getting left. I understand being late, but this is getting old. Try to be nice and this is what you get. Oh well, I'm gonna wear out some crappie either way. Water temp should be in low 60's and they should be moved up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdw
8 Point

Re: Anyone else after em?

Post by sdw »

Good luck! Can't wait to see some pics.

RICKY BOBBY
Button

Post by RICKY BOBBY »

Send pics

Tfd1224
Spike

Anyone else after em?

Post by Tfd1224 »

If yo ass is late twice, no call/no show once, or call the morning we are supposed to go and say you ain't coming and ain't got a good reason for it then you ain't gotta worry about getting invited back again. Ain't nothing I hate more than sitting at the boat ramp as day is breaking and fish are going crazy waiting on someone to show up. That's why I just fish by myself most of the time, and because all my fishing is done during the week while everyone else is working.

Travis
Site Admin

Post by Travis »

Tfd1224 wrote:If yo ass is late twice, no call/no show once, or call the morning we are supposed to go and say you ain't coming and ain't got a good reason for it then you ain't gotta worry about getting invited back again. Ain't nothing I hate more than sitting at the boat ramp as day is breaking and fish are going crazy waiting on someone to show up. That's why I just fish by myself most of the time, and because all my fishing is done during the week while everyone else is working.

Amen, tell it brother! I hate waiting on anybody for anything. But being late for fishing is unacceptable.

Roll Tide