Blue Ridge GA

Set your drag tight, and tell us some fishing stories
daniel white
Boss

Blue Ridge GA

Post by daniel white »

Me, dad, and a good friend of our came up here today. Going to fish through Sunday. I'll get some more pictures up tomm. Me and Dad has been trout fishing together since I was old enough to walk. Always been my favorite time. I absolutely love it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Re: Blue Ridge GA

Post by Tru-Talker »

Good times DW...... 8-) I wish I still had the chance to fish with mine.....
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius

daniel white
Boss

Post by daniel white »

Tru-Talker wrote:Good times DW...... 8-) I wish I still had the chance to fish with mine.....
Steve, I thought about you today. I sat down and just watched dad fish for about 10 minutes. Really soaking it in, I've took a lot of years for granted. Your loss was a real wake up call for me. I'm still sending them up for ya buddy.

sdw
8 Point

Post by sdw »

Looks like good times, enjoy it!

Dkhargroves
6 Point

Post by Dkhargroves »

Enjoy it while you can. Fished with my dad several times this week.

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Post by Tru-Talker »

daniel white wrote:
Tru-Talker wrote:Good times DW...... 8-) I wish I still had the chance to fish with mine.....
Steve, I thought about you today. I sat down and just watched dad fish for about 10 minutes. Really soaking it in, I've took a lot of years for granted. Your loss was a real wake up call for me. I'm still sending them up for ya buddy.
Thanks a lot man.... We take life for granted more than we realize..... I know we all get busy with our own lives.....but you don't realize it until that time comes when you can't get it back..... Spend time with him and your mom DW.......cuz no matter how much time you spend with them now....you'll be regretting not spending more with them when they're gone.... I spent alot of time with mine fishing....hunting......vacationing.... And I still feel like I should've done more..... I don't want you....or any one feeling that way..... Everyone should spend more time with their parents even when you don't think it fits in your schedule...... Once they're gone.....you can't bring em back to make up that missed time......
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius

Button

Post by .308 »

I'm taking my old man up to the big G next week for a few days. It started out as a relaxing camping trip but he was disappointed about not taking the boat so guess we'll fish & fillet every day. He just turned 80 so what ever he wants to do is fine with me.

sdw
8 Point

Post by sdw »

.308 wrote:I'm taking my old man up to the big G next week for a few days. It started out as a relaxing camping trip but he was disappointed about not taking the boat so guess we'll fish & fillet every day. He just turned 80 so what ever he wants to do is fine with me.
sounds like you and your dad are going to have a great time!

Morris
"Why is that damn dumpster beeping"

Post by Morris »

daniel white wrote:
100% agreed