Busy, Busy, Busy at Scenic City Fishing

Set your drag tight, and tell us some fishing stories
rsimms
Button

Busy, Busy, Busy at Scenic City Fishing

Post by rsimms »

In the last 17 days me and my Scenic City Fishing guide partners have done 23 trips on Chickamauga and Nickajack Lakes. Hell Yeah

The bass fishing has been on fire and Capt. Ben Hayes has been putting the hammer down. Us catfish folks have been putting great numbers in the boat as well, and when we break out the live bait, we're managing a few bass and other "off species" as well.

Whether you fish with us or not, NOW is the time to be on the water. However, be advised, there's a huge Bassmaster tournament out of Dayton, Tenn. this weekend so the lake is covered with wrapped bass boats. That shouldn't dissuade you. Just dive in there with them and "getcha some." :tu:

If I can ever offer any fishing advice, whether for local lakes or elsewhere, I'm happy to share whatever I can. Just shoot me an e-mail at Richard@ScenicCityFishing.com Or maybe you can give me some advice. Either way I'd love to hear from you. Meanwhile here's a few pictures of some our recent catches. You'll find LOTS more here.

BCLC
6 Point

Re: Busy, Busy, Busy at Scenic City Fishing

Post by BCLC »

Dang! Nice pics rsimms, thanks for sharing!!

>>>----------------------------->>
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Re: Busy, Busy, Busy at Scenic City Fishing

Post by Tru-Talker »

Very nice.... I imagine it's not to hars keeping customers wearing em like that..... Hell Yeah
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius