People are so nice on Wedowee

Set your drag tight, and tell us some fishing stories
stackem
Button

People are so nice on Wedowee

Post by stackem »

Just being a smart azz on the topic....we set our noodles out on the first day and b/4 we could them all out we had a couple standing up...Landed the fish and re baited and deployed....wind was blowing pretty good all days and pushed the noodles up on the bank where we have our place but none were even messed with on the first day....recovered all of them and re deployed for the night....Next morning at the dock i can see two of our noodles in the middle of the lake deployed so they had fish im sure. We get the boat ready and as we start that way two guys on jet skis took our noodles with the fish...Im sure they are looking for me now so they can return but I can understand why they ran like hell when they seen us coming...Anyway guys thanks for the advise and help...my dad had the "this crap will never work look on his face when I showed him what we were doing but after 20 plus cats I think I have his attention.......Thanks for all the help guys....it was great fun anyway......

david

daniel white
Boss

Re: People are so nice on Wedowee

Post by daniel white »

Glad y’all got some. And yea they some azz holes here. I cuss someone out weekly and have asked a few to step out on the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Re: People are so nice on Wedowee

Post by Tru-Talker »

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius