Headed to the lake this morning and tomorrow.

Set your drag tight, and tell us some fishing stories
x2416
Button

Headed to the lake this morning and tomorrow.

Post by x2416 »

image.jpeg
With this beautiful weekend I can't wait to get on the water and catch some green trout!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

x2416
Button

Re: Headed to the lake this morning and tomorrow.

Post by x2416 »

Well I went to Mitchell. Water was 45 degrees. Muddy in Hatchett creek, others stained but not too bad. Main river was muddy in places but not too bad. Fished shaken heads and jigs most the time with 0 bites around points, docks, humps and rock walls all down river. Didn't go up river today with 5 turbines going.

SESR624
Button

Post by SESR624 »

WHAT LAKE?

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Post by Tru-Talker »

This weather had me itching to get the boat out......but just couldn't pass up the last weekend of deer season.....
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius

x2416
Button

Post by x2416 »

As I mentioned above I went to Mitchell yesterday.

Today I went to Lay. Lots of boats on the water. Water temp and color the same as Mitchell with exception to Paint Creek was clearer. Tried flipping and swimming jigs in grass,threw a spinnerbaits all for largemouths, shakenhead, jig and Carolina rig for spots even flipped boat docks. Again God humbled me as I've gone two days without a single bite. Two weeks ago I was spanking them. Now can't get anything. I still give God the glory for a safe trip and beautiful weather and nothing tore up.

SESR624
Button

Post by SESR624 »

BELIEVE IT OR NOT TWO WEEKS AGO I WAS CATCHING THEM ON A SOFT BODIED FROG AT LAY HAVENT BEEN SINCE WILL PROLY KEEP GOING TO GUNTERSVILLE AS LONG AS THE BITE IS AS GOOD AS IT HAS BEEN

x2416
Button

Post by x2416 »

I must be the worse bass fisherman around. I went back to Lay after church today and still didn't get a bite. Talked to one other man in a ranger and he said he hasn't gotten a bite either. I'm sure someone is catching them. I sure would like to know on what and general structure they were catching them on. It sux going three days with out a bite. No wonder I gave up tournament fishing. I suck!

SESR624
Button

Post by SESR624 »

WHERE WERE YOU FISHING AT?

x2416
Button

Post by x2416 »

Fished Mitchell on Friday, Launched at the Narrows on Lay Saturday and put in at Okomo on Lay Sunday after church.