Today just confirmed it

AU,UA and TENNESSEE talk here
daniel white
Boss

Today just confirmed it

Post by daniel white »

If someone don't believe football is all about the money they should now. There's now way Tenn played so good like they have all year with the same players and coaches all year. Then just play like a high school team today. The NCAA controls who does and don't win I think. It's all about the money. From coaches and players pay, all the way back to the apparel that is sold.

Tru-Talker
Beer Dranker....

Re: Today just confirmed it

Post by Tru-Talker »

Roh Tad!!
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius

Phil_Army
Button

Post by Phil_Army »

Nick Saban controls it all! God bless Nick Saban

Walktheline
6 Point

Post by Walktheline »

I don’t know what this season will do to Nicholas sabans legacy. I can see him standing in front of the mirror every morning wondering if people will be talking about him being the greatest ever for 50 years. You know he dreams about that.

With the talent and resources advantage he has , I’m wondering if this year is proof he may not be the best coach to ever live. He missed on some recruits and transfers and its showing his past success was 110 percent a product of simply having the best athletes and depth.

Jimmy Johnson should go down as the greatest coach ever because he proved without a doubt he could do it at both levels. Saban either wasn’t willing or able to try to match what Jimmy accomplished, and now he’s too old to even try.

Not saying sabans run wasn’t impressive, but without a 32 deep roster of 5 stars against everyone else’s 12 deep roster it’s showing. I mean he almost lost to Texas with their backup qb and Tennessee with the 121st worst defense , he couldn’t outscore them with all his nfl draft pics.

bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Post by bobwhite »

Phil_Army wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:26 pm
Nick Saban controls it all! God bless Nick Saban
Might want to rethink that 🤔
WAR EAGLE!!

Walktheline
6 Point

Post by Walktheline »

I find it suspicious that as soon as every other team started PAYING players Legally, and being able to get free transfers , saban started slipping.

Other than 1 game against Clemson, 1 against LSU, and 1 against Ohio state, Alabama has had an enormous, I’m talking unbelievable talent and depth advantage in every game he’s coached, until this season.

It validates, that maybe he wasn’t the best ever, he’s just had the best resources that are now, in some cases opened up for the 12 teams he plays every year.

Phil_Army
Button

Post by Phil_Army »

Walktheline wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:37 am
I find it suspicious that as soon as every other team started PAYING players Legally, and being able to get free transfers , saban started slipping.

Other than 1 game against Clemson, 1 against LSU, and 1 against Ohio state, Alabama has had an enormous, I’m talking unbelievable talent and depth advantage in every game he’s coached, until this season.

It validates, that maybe he wasn’t the best ever, he’s just had the best resources that are now, in some cases opened up for the 12 teams he plays every year.
I'm not. Pete Golding and Bill O'Brien are 2 of the worst assistant coaches that Bama has had under Saban

Deadeye48
6 Point

Post by Deadeye48 »

Phil_Army wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:45 pm
Walktheline wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:37 am

I'm not. Pete Golding and Bill O'Brien are 2 of the worst assistant coaches that Bama has had under Saban
They will be fired after season

Chick
Volunteers

Post by Chick »

Exactly why i don't bet on NFL anymore. Head Slap

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

I love to see Sayban get his liberal democrat ass kicked.
And knowing, when that happens, it causes the duck pu$$y of Northport to have an emotional stroke is just icing on that cake.
Kamala Cameltoe....unburdened by what has been. Mmmkaay?
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

I guess the duck pu$$y of Northport doesn't want to engage in a debate. He's such a pu$$y he just flaps his goobersmootcher and then runs away. Typical Sayban cocksucker.
Traitor Joe Biden....this the untiedskatescomerca! You know, the thing. Let me choose the words, come on man. It's Trump's fault.

Phil_Army
Button

Post by Phil_Army »

Outback wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:55 pm
I guess the duck pu$$y of Northport doesn't want to engage in a debate. He's such a pu$$y he just flaps his goobersmootcher and then runs away. Typical Sayban cocksucker.
You are one of the most ANNOYING users on this forum. Every post you make is nagging or complaining. You never bring anything helpful or positive to any thread you comment on. Nag, nag, nag, complain, complain, complain. You're worse than the snowflakes crying on CNN. I don't normally respond to your posts because I thought you must have been one of those "special needs" people...

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

Thank you. I consider that a badge of honor.
It takes hard work to maintain a bad reputation.

Outback
8 Point

Post by Outback »

I'm actually pretty cheerful most of the time.
I just get riled up by liberals and king Saybans royal nutlicker squad. And, well, most other people too.