• Advertisement
BannerFans.com

Skull pic

Anything you want to talk about.

Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 pm

All I did was wash it with hose pipe after 2 months of soaking in water. No bleaching or nothing. Impressive I thought
Attachments
20190515_202552-459x816.jpg
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Skull pic

Postby Tru-Talker » Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Damn right..... That turned out great ...
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
User avatar
Tru-Talker
New Sheriff In Town...Bitches
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:40 am
Location: Everywhere you're not.......

Re: Skull pic

Postby Ryano » Wed May 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Were the antlers in the water as well?
Ryano
Button
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:16 pm
Location: Baileyton, AL

Re: Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Ryano wrote:Were the antlers in the water as well?

Yep
Didn't affect the color any. Just still has a odor.
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Skull pic

Postby bobwhite » Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 pm

That looks great!!! Where's the glitter?
WAR EAGLE!!
User avatar
bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober
 
Posts: 4932
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:28 pm
Location: Covington county

Re: Skull pic

Postby Chick » Wed May 15, 2019 10:39 pm

What is a hose pipe? Looks great
Chick
Volunteers
 
Posts: 327
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 am

bobwhite wrote:That looks great!!! Where's the glitter?

I'll decorate it this weekend. Figured I'd doodle some fancy lil designs with one of them glitter glue pens. :smile:
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Thu May 16, 2019 6:41 am

Chick wrote:What is a hose pipe? Looks great

Its redneck for what you yanks call garden hose. :rolling:
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Skull pic

Postby Tru-Talker » Thu May 16, 2019 6:57 am

bobwhite wrote:That looks great!!! Where's the glitter?


:rolling:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
User avatar
Tru-Talker
New Sheriff In Town...Bitches
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:40 am
Location: Everywhere you're not.......

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Thu May 16, 2019 11:38 am

Looks good...
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby Chick » Thu May 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Shootnmiss wrote:
Chick wrote:What is a hose pipe? Looks great

Its redneck for what you yanks call garden hose. :rolling:


:rolling: Never heard a water hose called a hose pipe before. Whatcha all drankin down there in Alabama? rotflol.gif
Chick
Volunteers
 
Posts: 327
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Chick wrote:
Shootnmiss wrote:
Chick wrote:What is a hose pipe? Looks great

Its redneck for what you yanks call garden hose. :rolling:


:rolling: Never heard a water hose called a hose pipe before. Whatcha all drankin down there in Alabama? rotflol.gif


The stuff Chicks can't handle...
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Thu May 16, 2019 8:46 pm

BackPorch wrote:
Chick wrote:
Shootnmiss wrote:
Chick wrote:What is a hose pipe? Looks great

Its redneck for what you yanks call garden hose. :rolling:


:rolling: Never heard a water hose called a hose pipe before. Whatcha all drankin down there in Alabama? rotflol.gif


The stuff Chicks can't handle...

It ain't straight out from the tap I can assure you. Thumbs up
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Shootnmiss wrote:
BackPorch wrote:
Chick wrote:
Shootnmiss wrote:
Chick wrote:What is a hose pipe? Looks great

Its redneck for what you yanks call garden hose. :rolling:


:rolling: Never heard a water hose called a hose pipe before. Whatcha all drankin down there in Alabama? rotflol.gif


The stuff Chicks can't handle...

It ain't straight out from the tap I can assure you. Thumbs up


LOL... Thumbs up
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby David Leonard » Sat May 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Skulls look good. I just finished up 2 of mine and let me tell ya, it's a job doing them. My pressure washer don't whurly bird any more so that made it harder to do. They get 85 dollars to do one around here. It's a nasty job spraying them but I'm pleased with mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
David Leonard
6 Point
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Phenix City

Re: Skull pic

Postby Chick » Sat May 18, 2019 7:20 pm

David Leonard wrote:Skulls look good. I just finished up 2 of mine and let me tell ya, it's a job doing them. My pressure washer don't whurly bird any more so that made it harder to do. They get 85 dollars to do one around here. It's a nasty job spraying them but I'm pleased with mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Hey bud. Check your hose pipe on that pressure washer. :smile:
Chick
Volunteers
 
Posts: 327
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Sat May 18, 2019 7:26 pm

Chick wrote:
David Leonard wrote:Skulls look good. I just finished up 2 of mine and let me tell ya, it's a job doing them. My pressure washer don't whurly bird any more so that made it harder to do. They get 85 dollars to do one around here. It's a nasty job spraying them but I'm pleased with mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Hey bud. Check your hose pipe on that pressure washer. :smile:

kiss
:mrgreen:
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Re: Skull pic

Postby David Leonard » Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Plenty of pressure. It will take the skin off of you. It just won't whirl. Common problem with the small electric washers. Probably need to get a new one.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
David Leonard
6 Point
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Phenix City

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Sat May 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Very entertaining and some good looking skull work even with the butt hurt.... :rolling:
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 pm

David Leonard wrote:Plenty of pressure. It will take the skin off of you. It just won't whirl. Common problem with the small electric washers. Probably need to get a new one.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


They look good....what did you differently based on the whiteness of the skulls or is just age? I like the natural look....not painted or bleached white......
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby David Leonard » Sat May 18, 2019 7:58 pm

I painted the one on the top left a couple of years ago because it was dark and stained. The other two hadn't dried out yet when I took that picture and probably bad lighting under shed too.


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
David Leonard
6 Point
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Phenix City

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Sat May 18, 2019 8:10 pm

David Leonard wrote:I painted the one on the top left a couple of years ago because it was dark and stained. The other two hadn't dried out yet when I took that picture and probably bad lighting under shed too.


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


The darkness is to many oils left in the skull and sometimes it can smell...dishwashing liquid..I use ivory because it's in the house..will pull those oils out. If you over do it with other methods it will cause the skull to deteriorate and be more apparent over time. Good job and I also refuse to pay for something that I can try to do myself.
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby David Leonard » Sat May 18, 2019 8:37 pm

I thought about adding some type of dish washing liquid to the pot but I didn't. Plus my cooker wouldn't hardly get the water to boil so I had trials and errors doing them for the first time. I'm sure I'll do a better job the next time. I should have used a fish cooker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
David Leonard
6 Point
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Phenix City

Re: Skull pic

Postby BackPorch » Sat May 18, 2019 9:00 pm

David Leonard wrote:I thought about adding some type of dish washing liquid to the pot but I didn't. Plus my cooker wouldn't hardly get the water to boil so I had trials and errors doing them for the first time. I'm sure I'll do a better job the next time. I should have used a fish cooker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


The trials and errors I do often...your skulls look good to me...way better than my first tries..the satisfaction comes from you are the one doing it and the outcome of it will be as you like it.
User avatar
BackPorch
4 Point
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Skull pic

Postby Shootnmiss » Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 pm

I've used the peroxide that women use to bleach hair with before. You can get it in a paste and it bleaches them good, but it will eat the bone up if you leave it on to long. That was learnt by trial and error lol
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
User avatar
Shootnmiss
4 Point
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Ain't real shure

Next

Return to General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron