• Advertisement
BannerFans.com

Need some advice

Anything you want to talk about.

Need some advice

Postby dnolen » Fri May 17, 2019 10:28 pm

I let a friend put his sheep on my property. He hasn’t kept his end of the deal up and I’ve told him to move the sheep. 5 weeks ago. Every week it’s the same story. They are still here. His trailer is here. Should I load them up on the trailer and say here ya go. If he don’t show. Or do we get out the .22 and fire up the smoker?
Roll tide!!!!!!
dnolen
6 Point

Re: Need some advice

Postby bobwhite » Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Give him a deadline....tell him to have them gone by a certain day and time....if he doesn't get them and his trailer load em up and take em to the sale. Get whatever money he owes you and give him what ever is left. Keep the trailer.
WAR EAGLE!!
bobwhite
Just another Goober
Just another Goober

Postby Shootnmiss » Fri May 17, 2019 11:21 pm

^^^^^this^^^^^
Could get bad if you shot them. Sounds like a sticky situation for sure. Hope it works out for you.
:D Sometimes when I'm home alone I beat it like it owes me money :D
Shootnmiss
4 Point

Postby BackPorch » Sat May 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Hey Dolen, it's all up to you....real friends are what we make of them. To many variables such as hard times and what we have to share compiled with.. some just want to take advantage...It should not be from our perspective of what have you done for me lately...you are in the driver's seat on this one. You should never take advantage in any situation....if the dude refusing to communicate with you then you have to take it in your own hands. If you judge rightly you wanted have to worry about laws.
BackPorch
4 Point

Postby Eddie Maxwell » Sun May 19, 2019 9:40 am

When you need legal advice, get it from a lawyer.

Handling the matter yourself might bring some surprises you don't like. Some laws are stupid, but they're what judges like to go by.
Eddie Maxwell
Button

Postby dnolen » Sun May 19, 2019 10:53 pm

He finally moved the majority of them. So looks like he is finally doing what he supposed to do.
Roll tide!!!!!!
dnolen
6 Point

Postby BackPorch » Mon May 20, 2019 6:24 pm

dnolen wrote:He finally moved the majority of them. So looks like he is finally doing what he supposed to do.

Patience is a virtue, glad you didn't need attorneys or have to call the law, yet... :smile:
BackPorch
4 Point

Return to General Forum